Wednesday, February 22, 2006

html is NOT user friendly!

A lot of blogs I read have those cool in-text links as well as a list of links in the sidebar (that's the skinny little area on the right side of my link, looks like a bar, is on the side...)

As Peter reminded me, blogging is supposed to be FUN, not work. I've spent over an HOUR trying to create links to some of my friends' blogs and some other interesting sites. Sure there's a "how to", but come on people, can't you make this stuff easy? Plain English would help people like me a LOT. html is an unwanted presence in my litter-box right now.

While I'm ranting about computers, another odiferous package for me is Photoshop CS2. What conclusions can one draw if Photoshop CS2 for Dummies is over my head???? I'm a writer for Pete's snakes!

Help me find my joy today :) I know this blog is about how to find Joy in the litterbox, but honestly, there are times when you can't do it on your own. You need other people to step in , move the icky things aside (or scoop them out), and shine light on the Joy.

Alright. Here's what I'll do. I'll keep my eyes open for Joy, you keep your eyes open for Joy and we'll spread the Joy! It could be YOUR Joy that you share, doesn't have to be about me.

Better get to work. Got some proposals for our expansion office in TX to send.

As far as the links, I'll post them in a seperate post above. You'll have to copy/paste them into your little URL thingie at the top of the screen.

No comments: