Sunday, June 04, 2006

Computers are NOT my friend

Computers in my opinion, are oftentimes the substance found in litter boxes that make them so unpleasant. In case you've been wondering where in the world I've been, I can blame it all on this stupid computer! Every time I try to write a post, or I write some really cool profound thoughts that would make New York Times columnists jealous (okay, so I'm exaggerating a little bit), the comptuer freezes up and spits my poetic prose out into la-la-cyber land.

Don't even get me started on the agony of uploading images...

I would use my laptop-

BUT...

the power chord is burried under a heap of camping equipment in the middle of our living room. We had to move it out of Kyle's closet, and so many turdy things have happened to us recently to distract us from getting the storage units built in the garage.

After spending days re-hanging all of the racks in the closet - they fell down again a few minutes ago! GRRR!

That's where I've been. Hopefully for my sanity and yours - if there are any of you left after all this time - I can get things up and running soon.

I miss you all. I miss blogging.

No comments: