Thursday, February 22, 2007

Peace

So, yesterday I found out I was cut from worship team. It hurts, but I'm beginning to feel at peace with the whole thing. I'm doing too much right now outside the home and probably need the break.

Peace is not something I experience very often. I know I'm not creating some false emotion. The peace is real.

I actually look forward to see what God will do with this.

On another note, I was going to post the "Big Boy Bath" photos I took the other night when Kyle sat in the tub by himself and played in the water. I have a new computer (a Mac), and haven't figured out how to upload the pictures. I need to see if I need to change the settings for Blogger, b/c most of the task-bar buttons at the top of this "create" screen are not there.

Stay tuned for Kyle pics once I figure out the system.

No comments: