Friday, July 13, 2007

I am the only me!

As I was reading through the ACFW e-loop, I came across a post with this website:

www.howmanyofme.com

it's run by the census people. You plug in your first and last name and immediately, the site tells you how many people share your names! How cool is that???

I'm unique!

I entered my maiden and married names and both times, I was the only me. My sister is the only her as a married woman. There are 20 of John.

I kinda like being truly one of a kind. I'm sure my friends and family are glad I'm the only me.

Kyle's the only him.

So, there you have it - a one-of-a-kind mom with a one-of-a-kind baby.








5 comments:

L.L. Barkat said...

Came over from Mary DeMuth's blog. This name thing is fun. I'm on my way to check out how conformist my name is, or not.

L.L. Barkat said...

Okay, I tried it out and there are zero of me. Hmmm... a little fishy. Also odd... that there are no other people in the U.S. with my last name. (I will have to quietly inform my spouse of his non-existence!)

WordVixen said...

I checked it out a few months ago, so I don't remember exactly how many of me there were, but it was something like 317. None of me with my maiden name, and apparently my mother doesn't exist. :)

D. Gudger said...

I think that if it comes back 0 - that means there aren't any others besides you. Mine were 0 - that means no one shares my name or yours, l.l.

You're unique!

C.J. Darlington said...

Yep. Apparently I'm one-of-a-kind, too ... but you already knew that. :)