Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Reiview of THE ADOPTION NETWORK quoted on author's site

What a follow up from yesterday's post. It's like God is confirming me in small ways.

My review of Laura Christanson's book
The Adoption Network is quoted on her website Exploring Adoption and published in full on Title Trakk.

Can I just say I'm loving the Christian writing community? Christian writers go out of their way to promote, encourage and support one another. No fear of idea stealing in this circle.

Check out my review by clicking on the imbedded links above!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article!!

Do you think you might join some of the other recents to start an Adoption Network at BVC?

D. Gudger said...

I have so much on my plate right now, but will let Heidi and/or Karen read it. They have administrative skills to organize. I have to keep things pared down. I'd participate for sure.