Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hey, it wasn't me!



On my way out the door for a loooong drive to Parker for Words for the Journey, I received a phone call from John.

"Hey. Uh, I wanted to let you know I was in a little accident this morning..."

"Oh. My. Word!"

"I'm okay, the car's messed up pretty bad."

"What hit you?"

"One of those tiny Mazda convertibles. It went up under my rear end. Pretty much the backside of the SL2 is in the trunk."

I'm glad I'm not the little red car. I don't think I'd be feeling all too well.

5 comments:

Danica Favorite said...

Yikes! Hope everyone is okay!

Jan Parrish said...

Is everyone Ok?

Delightfully Chaotic said...

Wow hopefully everyone is ok.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see it wasn't any worse. Glad insurance will take care of the car's surgeries. Bummer, though.

D. Gudger said...

John's feeling a little sore, nothing major. the other guy apparantly wasn't hurt either.

Thanks for asking! The car is worse than any humans involved and may be out of commission for at least a month or two.

Again, that God, the guy had insurance. John gets a rental until his car is fixed.