Friday, August 22, 2008

Daniel update

Since so many of you are asking, and literally hundreds of people prayed. Thank you so much!


Here's the comment from my sister.

Hi Sis, we really appreciate everyone's prayers. We truly felt God's care in this whole situation. Thankfully Daniel's fever is under control and his seizure was harmless despite how it looked. He is a little traumatized by it all (as am I!)but he was very brave when it mattered most and should bounce back quickly. Thank you for this posting!

Please scroll down a little to read my "Learning to apply" post. I'm in the process of collecting Bible verses to combat my destructive habit of worrying about finances!

1 comment:

Dineen A. Miller said...

Hi Darcie,
I'm so glad your nephew is okay. That can be so scary.

I didn't know how to email you directly, so I wanted to let you know I left an answer to your question over at Kittens Come From Eggs. Thanks so much for stopping by! :-)

http://dineenmiller.blogspot.com/2008/08/part-two-one-sheet.html